- Apr. 1999
- AtWork Corp. (spin-off from General Affairs & Human Resources Division of SoftBank Corp.) established. Commenced operations.
- Oct. 2001
- Commenced provision of online application workflow service.
- Mar. 2005
- Obtained Privacy Mark.
- Aug. 2005
- Relocated corporate headquarters to Shiodome.
- Apr. 2007
- Commenced operation of Wellness Center.
- Apr. 2008
- Commenced provision of education/training service and human resource system planning service.
- July 2009
- Changed trade name to SoftBank AtWork Corp.
- Mar. 2011
- Obtained ISO 9001 (quality management system) certification
- July 2013
- Changed trade name to SB AtWork Corp.
- Oct. 2014
- Commenced sale of Wellness Eye Stress Check system.
- Mar. 2016
- Obtained ISO 27001 (information security management system) certification and
ISO 20000 (IT service management system) certification.
Converted JAPAN TELECOM INSURANCE AGENCY CO., LTD. to subsidiary.
Merged with JAPAN TELECOM INSURANCE AGENCY CO., LTD